*For External Use Only
Directions Adults and children over 12 years: apply generously to affected area, repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- Do not use 30 minutes before shower or bath and wait 30 minutes after shower or bath
- Use smaller amounts if skin is sensitive
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
*Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Center immediately.